12 pk. - Deluxe View Binder - 3" - Angle D-Rings
Volume discounts available.
Binderz's Deluxe View Binder has a durable polypropylene covering glued on the inside and outside, so it looks sleek and professional. This durable binder is 30 percent thicker than most deluxe binders found in stores so it stands up to wear and tear throughout the school year. The front, back and spine of the binder have a clear overlay with orange peel-type texture so students can customize the binder by slipping their own personalized papers behind the plastic sleeves. Two 3 1/2" high clear pockets inside allow students and teachers to see what is being stored. Strong 3" angle D-rings provide a secure space for sheets of paper and are internally mounted for a rivet-free exterior spine. This eco-friendly binder is PVC-free, non-toxic and recyclable. Binderz's Deluxe View Binder with 3" Angle D-Rings is made in the USA and holds 440 to 500 sheets of paper.
- Comes with 3" metal angle D-rings
- Holds 440 to 500 sheets of paper
- Polypropylene material is glued to the core for a professional looking binder
- Made in the USA
- Binder board is FSC certified and made of 100% recycled content
- Clear overlay sleeves allow students to customize the front, back and spine
- Rings are internally mounted for a rivet-free exterior spine
- Material: 100% recycled content board with polypropylene; metal rings
- Ring Style: Angle D-Rings
- Ring Size: 3"
- Capacity: Rings hold 440 to 500 sheets of paper
- Sleeves: Clear with orange-peel type grain; front, back and spine
- Compatibility: For 8 1/2"W x 11"H sheets
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 3 1/4"
- Height: 11 1/2"
- Interior Pocket: 3 1/2"H
- Front Cover Insert: 11 3/4"W x 11 1/8"H
- Back Cover Insert: 9 3/4"W x 11 1/8"H
- Spine Insert: 3"W x 11 1/8"H
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturer defects