MooreCo's Sit and Stand Flip-Top Table gives you the option of working at chair, stool or standing height. The half-circle shape is great for use along a wall or grouped with a second table to create a circle. The 1" thick high-pressure laminate top flips back with a simple one-hand lever mechanism for easy transport and compact nesting. The heavy-gauge steel frame supports up to 300 pounds and comes with a black powder-coat paint finish. A stabilizing stretcher bar keeps the table from wobbling. Four locking casters provide easy mobility around your classroom. MooreCo's Sit and Stand Flip-Top Table is available in several colors. Add a modesty panel for an additional charge.
- Tabletop flips up for easy storage and nesting
- Adjusts to chair, stool or standing height
- High-pressure laminate available in several colors
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Rolls easily on dual-wheel casters (two locking)
- Steel frame with scratch-resistant powder coat finish
- Top Material: 1" thick high-pressure laminate
- Base Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Width: 24"
- Length: 48"
- Height: 28 1/2" - 45"
- Assembly required
- Warranty: One year
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 week
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 71.00 pounds