This MooreCo Hierarchy Rectangle Activity Table has a top-quality porcelain steel whiteboard top where students can jot down notes, doodle, use magnets and more. The surface resists ghosting and reduces ambient reflection better than standard high-pressure laminate whiteboard tops. In fact, it is so resilient that it comes backed by a lifetime guarantee. The tabletop is protected by black polypropylene edge banding that is raised slightly above the surface to prevent rusting. Adjust the height from 22" to 32" to best fit your students and activities. The durable steel legs feature powder-coat paint that resists rusting.
- Porcelain steel whiteboard top accepts magnets
- Reduces ambient reflection better than HPL whiteboard surfaces
- Porcelain steel is twice as hard as standard HPL surfaces and resists scratches
- Black polypropylene edge band
- Adjust the height from 22" to 32"
- Top Material: Porcelain on steel
- Leg Material: Steel
- Leg Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 60"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 22" to 32" adjustable
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 82.00 pounds