The MooreCo Hierarchy Shapes Desk with Porcelain Steel Whiteboard Top encourages creative thinking skills in your students. This desk features a high-quality whiteboard surface where notes and doodles can be written and later erased. Since it is made of steel, the top accepts magnets for additional learning enrichment. The desk is shaped for an array of multi-desk configurations, including rows, circles and quads. ABS edge banding protects the perimeter from chipping or peeling. The steel legs adjust from 22" to 32" to accommodate a range of students. and include protective floor glides. For an additional charge, add casters, a book box, backpack hook, ganging device or clamp mount outlet and USB charger. The Hierarchy Shapes Porcelain Steel Desk is GREENGUARD certified.
- Scratch-resistant whiteboard top accepts magnets
- Shaped for group collaboration or multi-desk nesting
- Allows for left or right hand seating
- Adjustable steel legs with floor glides
- Desktop Material: Porcelain Steel
- Leg Material: Powder-coated steel
- Height: 22" - 32"
- Width: 32 1/4"
- Depth: 25 3/4"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 5 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 42.00 pounds