Perfect for higher ed classrooms, the Trend Podium Desk supports tech-led instruction. This teacher desk and podium combo offers work space, connectivity and mobility. The spacious desktop is constructed of durable high pressure laminate with protective edgebanding. A perforated modesty panel provides privacy. The angled podium top offers 6" of height adjustment and includes a paper stop to keep documents or tablets in place. Laptops, tablets and other teaching materials can be stored in the locking steel base cabinet. Its spacious interior includes two adjustable shelves and one fixed lower shelf. Side grommet holes provide wire and cable management. MooreCo's Trend Podium Desk rolls on 3" non-marring casters (two locking). Add an optional AV panel, pencil drawer or outlet/charger unit for an additional charge.
- Spacious high pressure laminate work surface
- Perforated modesty panel
- Adjustable angled top with paper stop
- Powder-coated steel cabinet with three shelves
- Locks for secure storage
- Cable management grommets
- Non-marring casters with foot locks
- Top material: High pressure laminate
- Base material: Powder-coated steel
- Desktop dimensions: 30"H x 42"W x 24 1/2"D
- Podium dimensions: 19 3/4"W x 20 3/4"D x 43" - 49"H
- Overall height: 43" - 49"
- Overall width: 60"
- Overall depth: 24 1/2"
- TAA compliant
- Assembly required
- Warranty: One year
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 205.00 pounds