MooreCo's A La Cart Tablet Charging Cart allows you to store and charge up to 32 tablet devices, so you can start each school day with fully charged equipment for your students. This durable steel cart is designed to hold iPads, Chromebooks, Android tablets and netbooks and even accommodates the Otterbox Defender Series Case with cover so your devices stay protected as they charge. Sliding plastic dividers between tablet slots can be configured for wider devices. Dividers feature cable management clips and wraps. Please check required slot dimensions for your specific device. Slots measure 12"H x 1"W x 13 1/8"D. A stylish ventilation hole pattern on each side of the cart allows air to circulate to contents, reducing the chance of overheating. Locking double doors on both the front and back give you easy access to devices and cords. Comes with electronically switched AC power distribution unit that allows for charging of up to 16 devices at a time. Four ETL-Listed power strips (8 outlets each) are included, as well as two auxiliary outlets with on/off switch. The cart rolls easily on 4" casters (two locking). MooreCo's A La Cart Tablet Charging Cart arrives fully assembled and comes backed by a one-year limited warranty. TAA compliant. Please note: Depending on your tablets' plug sizes, this cart may not support 32 devices.
- Locking cabinet holds and charges up to 32 tablets
- Access tablets through the front and rear locking double doors
- Moves easily on heavy-duty casters (two locking)
- Includes four 8-outlet power strips
- Holes allow for proper ventilation
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Holds: Up to 32 tablets
- Width: 31 3/4"
- Depth: 20 1/8"
- Height: 36 3/4"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 118.00 pounds