Benchmark's Silver Screen Popcorn Machine has a separate cabinet thermostat and temperature indicator so you can ensure that your popcorn is always at the perfect serving temperature. This easy-to-use machine features a durable stainless steel kettle jacket that resists rusting and an anodized aluminum liner. The kettle holds eight ounces of unpopped kernels and is capable of producing up to 170 quarts of popcorn per hour. Perforations in the stainless steel warming deck allow unpopped kernels to fall into the kernel drawer, leaving only fluffy popped corn in the bin. An interior light brings attention to the machine. Easy operation includes a master switch, kettle switch, light switch and motor switch. Benchmark's Silver Screen Popcorn Machine comes backed by a three-year warranty.
- Separate cabinet thermostat and temperature indicator so you can ensure that your popcorn is always at the perfect serving temperature
- Holds 8 oz. of kernels in the stainless steel and anodized aluminum kettle
- Pops up to 170 quarts of popcorn in one hour
- Easy to use and clean
- Unpopped kernels fall into the kernel drawer
- Tempered glass panels will not shatter
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Kettle Material: Stainless steel with 20 mil thick anodized aluminum liner
- Deck Material: Stainless steel
- Panels Material: Tempered glass
- Kettle Capacity: 8 oz. of unpopped kernels
- Popping Output: 170 quarts per hour
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 12.6
- Watts: 1510
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 3 years
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 61.00 pounds