Pop up tasty, fluffy popcorn every time and bring a bit of nostalgia to your food service area with Benchmark's Street Vendor Popcorn Machine. This easy-to-use machine features a durable stainless steel kettle jacket that resists rusting and an anodized aluminum liner. The kettle holds eight ounces of unpopped kernels and is capable of producing up to 170 quarts of popcorn per hour. Popcorn stays fresh and ready to serve on the heated warming deck. The warming deck is important in concession stands where popcorn is available on demand. Perforations in the warming deck allow unpopped kernels to fall into the kernel drawer, leaving only fluffy popped corn in the bin. Easy operation includes a master switch and a kettle switch. Benchmark's Street Vendor Popcorn Machine comes backed by a three-year warranty.
NOTE: Trolley is sold separately.
- Holds 8 oz. of kernels in the stainless steel and anodized aluminum kettle
- Pops up to 170 quarts of popcorn in one hour
- Easy to use and clean
- Heated warming deck keeps popped popcorn fresh and ready to serve
- Unpopped kernels falls into the kernel drawer
- Tempered glass panels will not shatter
- Ideal for countertop use
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Kettle Material: Stainless steel with 20 mil thick anodized aluminum liner
- Deck Material: Stainless steel
- Panels Material: Tempered glass
- Kettle Capacity: 8 oz. of unpopped kernels
- Popping Output: 170 quarts per hour
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 12.0
- Watts: 1430
- Width: 21"
- Depth: 18"
- Height: 34"
- Warranty: 3 years
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 64.00 pounds