Benchmark's Metropolitan Popcorn Machine has sleek lines and a stylish color palette that sets it apart from typical popcorn machines. The art deco-style design on the front allows the space-saving machine to be placed against a wall, if you desire. This easy-to-use machine features a durable stainless steel kettle jacket that resists rusting and an anodized aluminum liner. The kettle holds six ounces of unpopped kernels and is capable of producing up to 127 quarts of popcorn per hour. Popcorn stays fresh and ready to serve on the heated warming deck. The warming deck is important in concession stands where popcorn is available on demand. Perforations in the warming deck allow unpopped kernels to fall into the kernel drawer, leaving only fluffy popped corn in the bin. Easy operation includes a master switch and a kettle switch. Benchmark's Metropolitan Popcorn Machine comes backed by a three-year warranty.
- Stylish, art deco design blends with upscale decor
- Holds 6 oz. of kernels in the stainless steel and anodized aluminum kettle
- Pops up to 127 quarts of popcorn in one hour
- Easy to use and clean
- Heated warming deck keeps popped popcorn fresh and ready to serve
- Unpopped kernels falls into the kernel drawer
- Tempered glass panels will not shatter
- Can be placed against a wall
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Kettle Material: Stainless steel with 20 mil thick anodized aluminum liner
- Deck Material: Stainless steel
- Panels Material: Tempered glass
- Kettle Capacity: 6 oz. of unpopped kernels
- Popping Output: 127 quarts per hour
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 9.9
- Watts: 1180
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 3 years
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 52.00 pounds