Benchmark's Premiere Popcorn Machine is a fun and easy way to create movie theatre-type popcorn to your concession stand. This easy-to-use machine features a durable stainless steel kettle jacket that resists rusting and an anodized aluminum liner. The kettle holds four ounces of unpopped kernels and is capable of producing up to 85 quarts of popcorn per hour. Popcorn stays fresh and ready to serve on the heated warming deck. The warming deck is important in concession stands where popcorn is available on demand. Perforations in the warming deck allow unpopped kernels to fall into the kernel drawer, leaving only fluffy popped corn in the bin. Easy operation includes a master switch and a kettle switch. Benchmark's Premiere Popcorn Machine comes backed by a three-year warranty.
- Fun movie theatre-inspired graphics
- Holds 4 oz. of kernels in the stainless steel and anodized aluminum kettle
- Pops up to 85 quarts of popcorn in one hour
- Easy to use and clean
- Heated warming deck keeps popped popcorn fresh and ready to serve
- Unpopped kernels falls into the kernel drawer
- Tempered glass panels will not shatter
- Backed by a three-year warranty
- Kettle Material: Stainless steel with 20 mil thick anodized aluminum liner
- Deck Material: Stainless steel
- Panels Material: Tempered glass
- Kettle Capacity: 4 oz. of unpopped kernels
- Popping Output: 85 quarts per hour
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 7.8
- Watts: 930
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 14"
- Height: 26"
- Warranty: 3 years
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 49.00 pounds