The F500 Series Kidney Activity Table puts the teacher front and center during reading or math instruction. This durable activity table has a high-pressure laminate finish that resists stains and scratches. Vinyl T-molding provides a smooth edge and protects the surface from damage. The adjustable tubular steel legs are available in three sizes and feature quick-mount plates for easy assembly. Nylon swivel glides protect floors and stabilize the table on uneven surfaces. Choose from six tabletop colors to match your classroom decor. The F500 Series Kidney Activity Table is backed by a 30-year warranty and made in the USA.
- 72" long kidney-shaped work surface
- Sturdy particleboard top with high-pressure laminate finish
- Protective vinyl T-molding
- Tubular steel legs are available in three heights
- Length: 72"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 15" - 24 1/2" (preschool - 2nd grade); 20 1/2" - 29 1/2" (standard); 26 1/2" - 35 1/2" (ADA) - all adjust in 1" increments
- Table material: 1 1/8" particleboard
- Top finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame material: Tubular steel
- Edge band material: Vinyl T-mold
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 30 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: GreenSafeCertified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 115.00 pounds