The F500 Series Square Activity Table is well-suited for small group instruction in the classroom. This durable activity table has a high-pressure laminate finish that resists stains and scratches. Vinyl T-molding provides a smooth edge and protects the surface from damage. The adjustable tubular steel legs are available in three sizes and feature quick-mount plates for easy assembly. Nylon swivel glides protect floors and stabilize the table on uneven surfaces. Choose from several tabletop colors to match your classroom decor. The F500 Series Square Activity Table is backed by a 30-year warranty and made in the USA.
- 36" square work surface
- Sturdy particleboard top with high-pressure laminate finish
- Protective vinyl T-molding
- Tubular steel legs are available in three heights
- Length: 36"
- Width: 36"
- Height: 15" – 24 1/2" (preschool - 2nd grade); 20 1/2" – 29 1/2" (standard); 26 1/2" - 35 1/2" (ADA)
- Table material: 1 1/8" particleboard
- Top finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame material: Tubular steel
- Edge band material: Vinyl T-mold
- GREENGUARD certified
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 30 years
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Made in the USA
- Green: GreenSafeCertified
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weight: 60.00 pounds