Help little ones transition from a tricycle to a bicycle with Angeles' MyRider Bike. This bike has a low center of gravity for better balance. The bike is made of durable welded steel and features a vibrant yellow powder-coat paint finish that resists scratches and rust. No protruding hardware means a safer ride. The solid rubber, spokeless wheels come with self-lubricating ball bearings that allow the bike to glide easily over most surfaces. Heavy-duty rubber handgrips are easy to grasp. The molded Vario seat is comfortable and durable for children of various sizes. Angeles' MyRider Bike comes backed by a five-year warranty. Arrives fully assembled.
- Lower center of gravity for easy transition from tricycle to bicycle
- Durable welded steel frame with powder-coat paint finish
- Molded Vario seat is comfortable for kids of various sizes
- Solid rubber spokeless wheels have self-lubricating ball bearings
- No protruding hardware
- Easy to control
- Material: Welded steel
- Finish: Yellow powder-coat paint
- Wheel Material: Solid rubber
- Seat Height: 16"
- Handlebar Height: 25 3/8"
- Warranty: 5 years
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 20.00 pounds