AmTab's Mobile Stool Elliptical Cafeteria Table is designed to keep your cafeteria efficient and uncluttered. Ten built-in stools eliminate the need for stacks of chairs. And when it's time to clean or free up floorspace, this cafeteria table has a gas cylinder assist mechanism for hassle-free set up, break down and storage. The sturdy tubular steel frame rolls on four heavy-duty casters, and custom glides protect floors from scratches. Vinyl edge banding protects the durable particleboard tabletop from peeling and chipping. An extremely durable Dyna-Rock edge is available for an additional charge. Available in a wide selection of stool, tabletop and frame colors. Made in the U.S.A.
- Built-in stools keep floors uncluttered
- Easy set-up, break-down and storage
- Scratch-resistant laminate finish
- Reinforced tubular steel frame
- Wide range of colors
- Seating capacity: 10 students
- Core material: Particleboard
- Finish material: Laminate
- Leg/frame material: Tubular steel
- Stool height: 17"
- Table width: 54"
- Table length: 6' 1"
- Folded dimensions: 60"W x 40"D x 83"H
- Opened Footprint: 84"W x 94"L x 29"H
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 385.00 pounds