AmTab's Round Mobile Stool & Bench Cafeteria Table is designed to keep your cafeteria efficient and uncluttered. Four stools and two benches eliminate the need for stacks of chairs. And when it's time to clean or free up floorspace, this cafeteria table has a gas cylinder assist mechanism for hassle-free set up, break down and storage. The sturdy tubular steel frame rolls on four heavy-duty casters, and custom glides protect floors from scratches. Vinyl edge banding protects the durable particleboard tabletop from peeling and chipping. An extremely durable Dyna-Rock edge is available for an additional charge. Available in a wide selection of stool, tabletop and frame colors. Made in the U.S.A.
- Attached stools and benches keep floors uncluttered
- Easy set-up, break-down and storage
- Scratch-resistant laminate finish
- Reinforced tubular steel frame
- Wide range of colors
- Seating capacity: Eight students
- Core material: Particleboard
- Finish material: Laminate
- Leg/frame material: Tubular steel
- Height: 25" table/13" seat or 27" table/15" seat or 29" table/17" seat
- Diameter: 60"
- Folded dimensions: 37 1/2"W x 84 1/2"D x 54 1/2"H
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 280.00 pounds