AmTab's Mobile Stool Cafeteria Table is designed to keep your cafeteria efficient and uncluttered. Eight built-in stools eliminate the need for stacks of chairs. And when it's time to clean or free up floor space, this cafeteria table has a gas cylinder assist mechanism for hassle-free set up, break down and storage. The sturdy tubular steel frame rolls on four heavy-duty casters, and custom glides protect floors from scratches. Vinyl edge banding protects the durable particleboard tabletop from peeling and chipping. An extremely durable Dyna-Rock edge is available for an additional charge. Available in a wide selection of stool, tabletop and frame colors. Made in the U.S.A.
- Built-in stools keep floors uncluttered
- Easy set-up, break-down and storage
- Scratch-resistant laminate finish
- Reinforced tubular steel frame
- Wide range of colors
- Seating capacity: Eight students
- Core material: Particleboard
- Finish material: Laminate
- Leg/frame material: Tubular steel
- Height: 25" table/13" stool or 27" table/15" stool or 29" table/17" stool
- Width: 30"
- Length: 8' 1"
- GREENGUARD certified
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 15 years