Mobile E-Z Risers from AmTab have a flexible design that allows you customize the size of your choir. A built-in EZ Coupler system secures multiple units together. Each riser unit is constructed of square and rectangular steel tubing to ensure maximum strength, and the carpeted decks are reinforced with steel trim. A standard back rail keeps performers safe. The powerful high speed gas cylinder lift can be operated by one person for hassle-free set up. When the performace is over, the entire unit folds for compact storage. Extra wide casters provide smooth transport, and floor glides prevent sliding. Side rails can be added for an additional charge. Mobile EZ Risers are made in the USA.
- Durable steel risers with commercial-grade carpeting
- High speed gas cylinder lift system
- One-person set up and break down
- Folds for compact storage
- Extra wide casters
- Built-in back safety rail
- Frame Material: Heavy-duty tubular steel
- Deck Surface: Carpet with steel trim
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 53"
- Height: 24"
- Deck depth: 18"
- Group capacity: 12-16 people
- Weight capacity: 230 lbs/ per sq. foot
- GREENGUARD certified
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years