The MCB Series Mobile Convertible Bench from AmTab provides versatile seating for your school cafeteria, library or lecture hall. It can be used as a bench with back support, or as a table with a bench -- and switching between the two configurations is quick and easy. Two units can be locked together with a built-in coupling system to form one large table. The 14-gauge steel frame and legs are reinforced with metal gussets for superior strength and durability. The tabletop is constructed of solid particleboard with durable vinyl edging to protect against chipping and peeling. An extremely durable Dyna-Rock edge is available for an additional charge. Heavy-duty casters automatically lift off the floor when the table is in use. AmTab's Mobile Bench Cafeteria Tables fold and nest for safe, convenient storage.
- Can be utilized as a bench with back support or a bench with table
- 14-gauge steel frame
- Protective vinyl or Dyna-Rock edging
- Heavy-duty casters
- Non-marking floor glides
- Folds and nests for storage
- Tabletop Material: Solid particleboard
- Tabletop Finish: Laminate
- Frame/leg Material: 14-gauge steel
- Weight Capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Height: 27" table/15" bench or 29" table/17" bench
- Length: 8'
- Width: 29"
- Tabletop Width: 15"
- Opened Footprint: 29"W x 96"L x 29"H
- Made in the USA
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 8 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 150.00 pounds