Wireless Victoria Tabletop Lectern
Deliver clear, quality sound to up to 1,000 people with Amplivox's Wireless Victoria Tabletop Lectern. This high-quality tabletop lectern is made of solid hardwood, creating a timeless look that matches any décor. The natural oak lectern is finished with a clear lacquer for extra protection. Inside the lectern is a high-powered, 50-watt amplifier and a built-in Jensen-style speaker capable of delivering sound to a room size of up to 10,000 square feet. The amplifier features a built-in, 16-channel UHF wireless receiver for hassle-free operation. Includes a dynamic handheld microphone with 15' cord, flexible gooseneck microphone holder, wireless transmitter and your choice of wireless microphone. Flip open the angled reading surface and store small equipment, books and notes; the area also doubles as a flat surface for laptops and projectors. This lectern is powered by an AC adapter/recharger, NiCad battery pack or 10 Alkaline D-Cell batteries (all sold separately). Each Amplivox Wireless Victoria Tabletop Lectern ships completely assembled.
- 50-watt amplifier delivers sound to audiences up to 1,000 individuals or room up to 10,000 square feet
- Features built-in 16-channel UHF wireless receiver
- Includes dynamic microphone and your choice of wireless microphone
- 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, WIRELESS) can be used at the same time
- Solid natural oak hardwood with clear lacquer coating
- Flip open the angled top for storage or a flat working surface
- Made in the USA
- Material: Solid natural oak hardwood
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: 1,000 individuals
- Casters: 2 casters
- Assembly: Ships fully assembled
- Warranty: 6 years on electronics
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor/Recharger (110/220V); 10 D-cell alkaline batteries
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Height: 11 1/2"