Amplivox's Wireless Coventry Lectern is powerful, attractive and practical, making it a great investment for your school or business. The 50-watt stereo amplifier and four Jensen speakers are so powerful that they deliver clear, crisp sound to audiences up to 5,000 people. The amplifier features a built-in, 16-channel UHF wireless receiver for hassle-free operation. Each solid natural oak lectern features a clear lacquer finish that resists scratches. The lectern is a spacious 42" wide, offering plenty of room for your laptop, projector and notes on the flat black laminate reading surface. Safely store all of your AV equipment behind the two locking doors. The storage area is separated into three area - two shelves on the left and a large open area on the right. Concealed casters allow you to move the lectern anywhere with ease. Add a slide-out side projector shelf and keyboard tray for additional charges. This lectern is powered by an AC adapter/recharger, NiCad battery pack or 10 Alkaline D-Cell batteries (all sold separately). The Amplivox Wireless Coventry Lectern is also available in natural cherry, mahogany and walnut to match to match your décor.
- 50-watt amplifier delivers sound to audiences up to 5,000 individuals or room up to 20,000 square feet
- Includes dynamic wired microphone and your choice of wireless microphone
- Amplifier features a built-in, 16-channel UHF wireless receiver
- Solid natural oak hardwood with clear lacquer coating
- Extra-wide flat reading surface keeps materials from slipping off
- Double doors provide easy access to lower storage area
- Concealed casters make it easy to move
- Additional colors and options available for an extra charge
- Material: Solid natural oak hardwood
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: 5,000 individuals
- Casters: 4 casters (2 locking)
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 46"
- Warranty: 6 years limited
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 425.00 pounds