Westcott Vintage Copper Finish Scissors feature cast-alloy handles with a traditional copper finish. Stainless steel blades resist corrosion and stay sharp even after heavy use. The ambidextrous design offers comfortable use for both right-handed and left-handed users. Handle is bent to improve cutting accuracy. Westcott Vintage Copper Finish Scissors are backed by a five-year limited warranty.
- Cast-alloy handles with vintage copper finish
- Bent handles stay level with cutting surface for accuracy
- Stainless steel blades resist corrosion and dulling
- Ambidextrous for both right-handed and left-handed users
- Quantity: 1
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Handle Material: Cast alloy with copper finish
- Overall Width: 4"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Handle Orientation: Bent left/right
- Warranty: 5 years limited
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 0.38 pounds