The Harmony Series Rhythm Nesting Table is a flexible and mobile choice for your classroom. Its half-circle wave shape fits together with other Harmony Collection tables. The tabletop is made of 1 1/8" thick fiberboard with a high-pressure laminate finish in your choice of color. PVC edge banding protects the table perimeter and comes in a variety of colors. A spring-loaded mechanism locks and unlocks the tabletop for vertical nesting. The welded tubular steel frame rolls on 3" heavy-duty locking casters. Academia's Harmony Series Rhythm Nesting Table is MAS Certified Green and comes backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Shape allows other tables in the Harmony Collection to be pushed alongside for group work
- Durable fiberboard top with high-pressure laminate finish
- Top flips vertically for nesting and storage
- Welded steel frame with powder coat paint finish
- Rolls smoothly on heavy-duty locking casters
- Available in several color combinations
- Top Material: 1 1/8" thick fiberboard
- Top Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 30"
- Height: 29"
- Warranty: 15 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 64.00 pounds