The Academia Harmony Series Collaborative Chord Table is an attractive choice that allows for easy group work in your classroom. The rectangular wave shape of the tabletop allows other tables in the Harmony Collection to be placed alongside for a quick and easy learning pod. The tabletop is made of 1 1/8" thick fiberboard with a high-pressure laminate finish in your choice of color. Black PVC edge banding protects the corners of your table. Colored edge banding is available for an additional cost. The table is supported by 2 1/8" round, 18-gauge steel legs. Adjust the height of the table from 23" to 32" in 1" increments. Comes with 2" polypropylene glides to keep your table steady. The Academia Harmony Series Collaborative Chord Table is MAS Certified Green and comes backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Shape allows other tables in the Harmony Collection to be pushed alongside for group work
- Durable fiberboard top with high-pressure laminate finish
- Adjust the height from 23" to 32" in 1" increments
- Choose from several top colors
- Comes standard with glides; casters available for an additional cost
- Backed by a 15-year warranty
- MAS Certified Green
- Top Material: 1 1/8" thick fiberboard
- Top Finish: High-pressure laminate
- Leg Material: 2 1/8" round 18-gauge steel
- Leg Insert Material: 2" round 16-gauge steel
- Width: 52"
- Depth: 31"
- Height: 23" – 32" adjustable
- Made in the USA
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 48.00 pounds