Academia's 16 1/2" Classic Series School Chair provides comfortable posture support to elementary students. Its injection-molded polypropylene shell features a vented back and waterfall front. Tubular steel back supports and underseat brackets add strength and sturdiness to the frame. The chrome-plated steel legs include self-adjusting nylon glides. Stack up to 10 chairs high for compact storage. Academia's Classic Series School Chair is made in the USA and backed by a 15 year warranty. Choose from several stylish colors.
- Molded poly seat with vented back and waterfall front
- Chrome-plated steel legs and frame
- Tubular steel back supports
- Welded underseat brackets
- Stack up to 10 chairs high
- Self-adjusting nylon glides
- Available in several colors
- Suggested Age Range: 4th - 6th grade
- Seat Material: Polypropylene plastic
- Frame Material: 18-gauge chrome-plated steel
- Seat Height: 16 1/2"
- Width: 16 1/4"
- Depth: 15"
- MAS Certified Green
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 10.00 pounds