Push the WB Mfg. Elo Adapt II Collaborative Student Desk together with other desks and form small groups for collaborative learning. This contemporary school desk features an extremely durable MDF top with your choice of high-pressure laminate finish. The curved square tubular steel legs offer excellent stability and provide more leg room than traditional desks. Adjust the height from 21 1/4" to 26 1/4" to best fit your students. The beveled band will not separate from the table core, preventing students from picking at the edges of the desk. Casters, a tote tray and other options are available, allowing you to customize your desk for the environment. Self-leveling glides prevent the desk from wobbling. This WB Mfg. Elo Adapt Collaborative Student Desk comes backed by a two-year warranty.
- Stylish design with excellent durability
- Shaped to allow desks to be pushed together for collaboration
- Adjustable legs are curved to allow for extra stability and leg room
- Legs adjust from 21 1/4" to 26 1/4"
- Choose from several finishes and options
- Beveled edge will not separate from the MDF core
- Curved edge allows for more belly room
- Desktop Material: 1 1/8" thick MDF with high-pressure laminate finish
- Frame Material: 1 1/4'' square, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 21 1/4" to 26 1/4"
- Warranty: Two years
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 40.00 pounds