The WB Mfg. Elo Adapt Collaborative Student Desk has a special shape that allows it to easily be pushed together with other desks for group work. This contemporary school desk features an extremely durable MDF top with your choice of high-pressure laminate finish. The curved square tubular steel legs offer excellent stability and provide more leg room than traditional desks. Adjust the height from 21 1/4" to 26 1/4' high to fit a variety of students. The beveled band will not separate from the table core, preventing students from picking at the edges of the desk. Casters, a tote tray and other options are available, allowing you to customize your desk for the environment. Self-leveling glides prevent the desk from wobbling. This Wisconsin Bench Elo Adapt Collaborative Student Desk comes backed by a two-year warranty.
- Stylish design with excellent durability
- Shaped to allow desks to be pushed together for collaboration
- Adjustable legs are curved to allow for extra stability and leg room
- Choose from several finishes and options
- Beveled edge will not separate from the MDF core
- Curved edge allows for more belly room
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Desktop Material: 1 1/8" thick MDF with high-pressure laminate finish
- Frame Material: 1 1/4'' square, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 25 1/2"
- Height: 21 1/4" to 26 1/4" adjustable
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 37.00 pounds