Teamwork makes the dream work and the WB Mfg. Elo Echo Collaborative Student Desk encourages just that. Each desk is sold separately, but can be combined with other Elo Echo desks for group learning. The stylish MDF top has your choice of high-pressure laminate finish. The beveled band will not separate from the table core, preventing students from picking at the edges of the desk. Three curved square tubular steel legs offer excellent stability and provide more leg room than traditional desks. Choose standard (25" to 30") or junior (20" to 25") adjustable legs to best fit your students. Casters, a tote tray and other options are available, allowing you to customize your desk for the environment. Self-leveling glides prevent the desk from wobbling. This Wisconsin Bench Elo Echo Collaborative Student Desk comes backed by a two-year warranty.
- Stylish design with excellent durability
- Shaped to allow eight desks to be pushed together for collaboration
- Three adjustable legs are curved to allow for extra stability and leg room
- Choose standard (25" to 30") or junior (20" to 25") adjustable legs
- Choose from several finishes and options
- Beveled edge will not separate from the MDF core
- Curved edge allows for more belly room
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Desktop Material: 1 1/8" thick MDF with high-pressure laminate finish
- Frame Material: 1 1/4'' square, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 36"
- Height: 21" to 26" (with junior legs) or 26" to 31" (with standard legs)
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 39.00 pounds