Allow students to work together and brainstorm with the help of the WB Mfg. Elo Plymouth II Collaborative Student Desk. Each desk is sold separately, but can be combined with other Elo Connect desks for collaborative group work. The stylish MDF top has your choice of high-pressure laminate finish. The beveled band will not separate from the table core, preventing students from picking at the edges of the desk. Four curved square tubular steel legs offer excellent stability and provide more leg room than traditional desks. Adjust the height from 21 1/4" to 26 1/4" to best fit your students. A tote tray and other options are available, allowing you to customize your desk for the environment. Self-leveling glides prevent the desk from wobbling. This WB Mfg. Elo Plymouth II Collaborative Student Desk comes backed by a two-year warranty.
- Stylish design with excellent durability
- Shaped to allow eight desks to be pushed together for collaboration
- Four adjustable legs are curved to allow for extra stability and leg room
- Choose from several finishes and options
- Beveled edge will not separate from the MDF core
- Curved edge allows for more belly room
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Desktop Material: 1 1/8" thick MDF with high-pressure laminate finish
- Frame Material: 1 1/4'' square, 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Silver powder-coat paint
- Width: 27 1/2"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 21 1/4" to 26 1/4" adjustable
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 37.00 pounds