Virco's Metaphor Series School Chair combines the strength of a tubular steel frame with the comfort of a soft plastic contoured seat to create an ergonomic solution for your students. The molded waterfall front and rolled back seat ridge add to the contemporary design of this durable chair, and nylon glides ensure easy moving across all floors. Save space by stacking 12 high, more than any other classroom series chair. Choose from a variety of finishes and colors to match any learning environment. The 18" seat height is ideal for 7th grade students and up. Virco's Metaphor Series School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured waterfall seat composed of durable polypropylene plastic
- Contemporary look with ergonomic support
- Tubular steel frame with a variety of finishes
- Chairs stack 12 high to save space
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Width: 19 5/8"
- Depth: 22 1/4"
- Overall Height: 31 1/8"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Nylon
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years