9000 Series Sled-Base Chair Desk with Book Rack & Solid Plastic Top
Virco's 9000 Series Sled-Base Chair Desk is a durable and stylish choice for any classroom. Students will enjoy the comfortable soft plastic shell seat with back support provided by a sturdy steel frame. This chair desk also features a more spacious desk area with double-entry seating and an underseat bookrack for extra materials. A solid plastic top prevents damage and ensures usability for years to come. The chair desk's unique sled-based design makes it easy to slide across carpeted surfaces. Choose from a variety of finishes and seat colors to match any classroom. Virco's 9000 Series Sled-Base Chair Desk comes backed a 10-year warranty.
- Vented seat composed of durable polyethylene plastic
- Tubular steel frame with attractive chrome finish
- Sled-based design ideal for carpeted surfaces
- Solid plastic work surface
- Steel underseat bookrack
- Available in a variety of colors
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 5th - College
- Seat Material: Polyethylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Bookrack: Yes
- Chair Width: 24"
- Overall Depth: 35 7/8"
- Overall Height: 29 5/8"
- Writing Surface Width: 18"
- Writing Surface Length: 24"
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Plastic Top: Medium Oak, Fusion Maple, Grey Nebula or Sandstone
- Warranty: 10 years
|Add to Cart||$155.95||VIR-9640BR||9000 Series Sled-Base Chair Desk with Book Rack & Laminate Top|