9600 Series Sled-Base School Chair - 18" Seat Height
Provide comfortable student seating that is easy to move across carpet when you choose Virco's 9600 Series Sled Base School Chair for your classroom. Students will enjoy the comfort of soft plastic shell seats and the durability of a steel frame. The chair's unique sled-based design makes it easy to slide across carpeted surfaces. A beautiful chrome finish and a variety of color options make the 9600 Series School Chairs a perfect addition to any learning environment. The 18" seat height is ideal for 7th grade and up. Virco's 9600 Series School Chair stacks efficiently and comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Vented seat composed of durable polyethylene plastic
- Steel frame with chrome finish
- Sled-based design ideal for carpeted surfaces
- Chairs stack efficiently for easy storage
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th and up
- Width: 19 1/2"
- Depth: 21"
- Overall Height: 30 1/4"
- Seat Material: Polyethylene Plastic
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years