Buckle up for your next daycare adventure with Foundations' Gaggle Buggy. This unique, six-passenger stroller features stadium-style seating, so every child can enjoy a clear view of his or her surroundings. Steps and handles are integrated into the buggy's design, allowing kids to load and unload themselves. Each ergonomically-designed seat has a 5-point harness system in three height positions, so kids of all sizes will be comfortable and secure. A rear storage trunk provides a convenient place for snacks, diapers and toys during transport. The Gaggle is constructed with a solid steel frame and an impact-resistant, double-walled body. Four closed-cell polyurethane tires ensure a smooth ride every time. Caregivers will appreciate the cushioned handle for added comfort and reduced hand fatigue. Foundation's SoftStop brake system only requires one hand to control the brakes on both rear wheels. A second hand lever engages the parking break for added safety. This ultra-durable daycare stroller can accommodate six children at least 6 months old who weigh up to 50 lbs. each. Add an optional moon roof to shield little ones from the sun and rain. Foundation's Gaggle Buggy is made in the U.S.A. and ships fully assembled.
- Stadium-style seating
- Built-in steps and handles for self-loading
- Adjustable 5-point harness in three height positions
- Closed-cell polyurethane tires don't need inflating
- One-handed braking system
- Optional moon roof
- Fully assembled
- Frame Material: Solid steel
- Buggy Dimensions: 31"W x 85 3/4"D x 45 1/2"H
- Buggy with Optional Roof Dimensions: 31"W x 85 3/4"D x 56"H
- Tire Material: Closed-cell polyurethane
- Tire Base: 26"
- Front Tire Diameter: 13 1/4"
- Rear Tire Diameter: 15"
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. per seat, 25 lbs. trunk
- Warranty: 5 years
Note: This buggy can not ship to Canada.