Our Shipping & Returns Policy
Buying through Schools In? We make the shipping and delivery process fast and hassle free for our customers. Orders can be shipped to all 50 U.S. states, U.S. territories and the District of Columbia. Shipping outside of the U.S.? Give us a call at 1-877-839-3330 to arrange it.
Shipping and handling costs are calculated at checkout. At Schools In we strive to give you the lowest shipping rates by checking several discounted carriers for the most economical way to ship. Here's a bit more info on how we ship to you:
- Select items qualify for free shipping in the contiguous U.S.
- Small orders will be shipped via Fed Ex or UPS Ground.
- Larger orders may require a freight quote, and therefore shipping costs cannot be calculated upon checkout. In this case, you will receive a call within 24 hours from one or our friendly customer service consultants who will discuss the shipping costs with you.
Here's how you can expect your order to arrive:
- For small shipments- Fed Ex/UPS will deliver cartons off of their trucks and into your building.
- For large shipments- A truck will deliver your merchandise using standard tailgate delivery if your building has a dock. If your building does not have an accessible loading dock, please let us know in the shipping instructions.
- Additional charges may apply for liftgate delivery or inside delivery. Liftgate delivery is recommended for heavy and larger shipments. A liftgate can be used to lower merchandise off the truck to the ground.
- If you think you'll need further assistance, for an additional charge you can ask for inside delivery during checkout. The truck driver will help you unload the merchandise from the truck into your building.
Damages & Return Policy
Most of the items you order through Schools In are returnable, and we have a damages policy in place to protect our customers:
- Make sure you take a few minutes to inspect all merchandise when it arrives. If the shipment is incorrect or you find excessive damage, you should refuse the shipment and give us a call immediately at 1-877-839-3330. Make sure you report any damages or problems with merchandise within 5 days of receipt, and Schools In will replace the damaged order. After this 5-day period we cannot be held responsible for damaged packages.
- If you decide to return an item, you can do so within 30 days of receipt. Schools In does not accept returns after 30 days. Returns will be subject to restock fees, which vary by manufacturer. Schools In is not responsible for freight charges or shipping costs to return merchandise.
- Custom orders are non-returnable. Schools In offers free color samples for most of our products - request them prior to ordering to make sure you're satisfied.
- All items must be returned in the original unopened carton, unassembled and unused.
- Due to current supply chain issues, we are experiencing some shipping delays.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please notify us as soon as possible. Please know that some of our items are made to order. Should one of these items already be in production, the item may not be able to be cancelled or will bee cancelled but assessed a restocking fee. If the item is customized, it will not be returnable.
LAST UPDATED: November 2, 2017.