2000 Series Padded School Chair - 18" Seat Height
Volume discounts available.
Virco's 2000 Series Padded School Chair adds the comfort of a padded seat and back to the popular 2000 Series stackable school chair. Enjoy the same soft plastic shell seats with a molded waterfall shape as the basic model, with an extra touch of luxury. A sturdy tubular steel frame provides strength and durability. The padded chairs are available in a variety of colors and stack efficiently for easy storage. The 18" seat height is ideal for 7th grade to college students. Virco's 2000 Series Padded School Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Contoured waterfall seat composed of durable polypropylene plastic
- Foam-padded seat and back
- Tubular steel frame with your choice of finish
- Chairs stack efficiently for easy storage
- Available in a variety of colors
- GREENGUARD certified
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Suggested Grade Level: 7th - College
- Width: 18 3/4"
- Depth: 20"
- Overall Height: 30"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene Plastic with Polyurethane Foam Padding
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome, Silver Mist or Char Black
- Glides: Nylon or Steel
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years