Find all of the compact storage you need in one affordable and attractive unit when you add Stevens' Open Hutch Cabinet to your science lab. This handsome laminate unit features a cabinet with double doors below, a durable laminate work surface in the middle and a hutch with three open shelves above. The locking cabinet has an adjustable shelf inside so you can better organize supplies. The durable laminate hutch features double-pin shelf support with retaining tabs, so your equipment and supplies stay safe. Adjust the shelves to fit a variety of lab items. The edges are impact resistant and look great year after year. Arrives fully assembled for easy installation. Stevens' Open Hutch Cabinet is made in the USA and is GREENGUARD certified. Backed by a five-year warranty. Choose from several laminate colors.
- Durable laminate finish is easy to wipe clean
- Impact-resistant edges will look great for years to come
- Comes with three adjustable shelves in the hutch
- Surface surpasses SEFA 8.0 Standards
- Lower cabinet features an adjustable shelf inside
- Choose from several colors for the laminate work surface
- Locking doors
- Material: Laminate
- Shelves: 4
- Width: 36"
- Height: 84"
- Depth: 14"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 385.00 pounds