The Basic Space Saver Instructor Island from Stevens is compact in size, yet provides all the basics for today's science teacher. This unit features an epoxy sink with a hot/cold gooseneck faucet, a single gas valve, two burette sockets and a GFI outlet. A spacious locking cabinet provides storage for teacher supplies. This instructor desk is constructed of durable particleboard with a stain-resistant laminate finish, and the edges feature high-impact extrusions and radius profiles to stand up to daily wear and tear. The large worksurface is available in a phenolic finish. Choose from a variety of wood grain finishes. Made in the USA.
- Large worksurface
- Sink with gooseneck faucet
- Single gas valve
- Two burette sockets
- GFI outlet
- Locking storage cabinet
- Stain-resistant laminate finish
- Cabinet base material: Particle board with laminate finish
- Countertop material: Phenolic resin
- Width: 55"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 36"
- Sink dimensions: 16" x 12" x 8"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 350.00 pounds
3/4" Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. It is designed for use as countertops, pegboards and reagent racks. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Phenolic Resin exhibits no effect with subjected to these common laboratory chemicals: Nitric Acid 30%, Acetic Acid 98%, Hydrofluoric Acid 48%, Sulfuric Acid 33%, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Phosphoric Acid 85% and others. Color: Black or Ebony Star.