Teaching Carrel - Adder
Volume discounts available.
Smith Carrel's Teaching Carrel is a compact solution for your classroom, computer lab, training room or telemarketing center with space constraints. This adder unit has only one end panel, so it's easy to connect to a starter unit or other adder units. Constructed with particle board, this durable carrel is finished with a 1" melamine laminate. The 42" high end panel provides individual privacy during group learning. The space-saving rectangular work surface fits a computer monitor, mouse pad and other small accessories. A locking steel wire management tray doubles as a modesty panel. Mount forward or rear-facing. The end panel includes a 3" grommet hole and leveling glides. Available in two color combinations. Smith Carrel's Teaching Carrel is backed by a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- 42"H end panel provides privacy
- Space-saving rectangular work surface
- Locking wire management tray
- Adjustable leveling glides
- Unit Style: Adder
- Frame Material: Particle board covered with 1" melamine laminate
- Edge Banding: 2 mm PVC
- Work Surface: 35 1/2"W x 29 1/2"D x 26 1/2"H
- End Panel: 30"D x 42"H (15 1/2"H above work surface)
- Modesty Panel: 37 1/2"W x 4 1/4"D x 8"H
- Overall: 36 1/2"W x 30"D x 42"H
- Warranty: 10 years