Sandusky Lee's Elite Series Counter-Height Cabinet provides plenty of secure storage space at an easy-to-reach level. This sturdy 22-gauge steel cabinet has two adjustable shelves inside that can be arranged to fit equipment and supplies of most any size. Each adjustable shelf, plus the raised fixed bottom shelf, holds up to 200 pounds. The roomy laminate top doubles as a work surface. Comes with a recessed three-point lock that keeps contents safe when class is over. This 46" wide by 24" deep Sandusky Lee Elite Series Counter-Height Cabinet with Laminate Top arrives fully assembled and comes backed by a five-year warranty. Choose from a great selection of colors to match your décor.
- Made of 22-gauge steel
- Comes with two adjustable and one fixed shelf
- Laminate top makes a great work surface
- Three-point recessed lock secures your stored items
- Fully assembled
- Choose from several great colors
- Shelves meet ANSI/BIFMA standards and hold up to 200 pounds each
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Material: Welded 22-gauge steel w/ laminate top
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Shelves: 2 adjustable, 1 fixed raised bottom shelf
- Lock: 3-point recessed lock
- Assembly: Assembled
- Warranty: 5 years
- Capacity: 200 lbs. per shelf
- Other Info: Shelves meet ANSI/BIFMA standars
- Width: 46"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 42"