Science Table - Chem-Res Top - 24"W x 60"L x 36"H
Built with solid oak legs and aprons that are attractively finished, National Public Seating's SLT Series Science Lab Table is perfect for Science and Chemistry classrooms. The tabletop provides an exceptional work surface and is made with chemical and water-resistant Chem-Res high-pressure laminate on a 1 1/8" thick core. All tables are outfitted with rubber liquid-protecting leg boots and adjustable glides for accurate leveling. Legs attach to the table with metal-on-metal double-bolt construction on 13-gauge steel corner braces for extra strength and durability. This National Public Seating 24"W x 60"L x 36"H SLT Series Science Lab Table is MAS Certified Green.
- Chem-Res high-pressure laminate chemical and water resistant tabletop resists 13 chemicals
- Legs attach with metal on metal, double bolt through assembly
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Rubber liquid protecting boots
- MAS Certified Green
- Top Material: Chem-Res high-pressure laminate on 1 1/8" core
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid oak
- Leg Size: 2 1/4" square
- Corner Braces: 13-gauge steel
- Width: 24"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 36"
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD