50 Series Standard Steel Folding Chair
National Public Seating's 50 Series Standard Steel Folding Chair is an affordable choice for school or church events. A waterfall front seat and contoured, round back ensure comfortable seating for long periods of time. The 19-gauge tubular steel frame features a 2 1/2" frame strengthener, two U-shaped double-riveted cross braces and double hinges on each side for ultimate durability. Plastic glides protect floors and leg plugs add stability. Chairs fold for easy storage to save space. Choose from several attractive chair colors. National Public Seating's 50 Series Standard Steel Folding Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Use with National Public Seating's 84 Series Chair Truck and DY35 & DY50 Series Chair Dollies.
- Waterfall-front seat and contoured back
- Tubular steel frame
- Double-riveted cross braces
- Available in a variety of colors
- Frame Material: 19-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Powder coat
- Chair Dimensions: 29 1/2"H x 18 1/4"W x 20 1/4"D
- Folded Dimensions: 38"H x 18 3/4"W x 2"D
- Seat Dimensions: 16 3/4"H x 15 3/4"W x 16"D
- Back Dimensions: 8 3/4"H x 18 3/4"W
- Glides: Polypropylene plastic
- Maximum Capacity: 480 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 years