National Public Seating's Round Plastic Top Folding Table is durable, yet lightweight, making it a great choice for indoor and outdoor receptions, banquets and other gatherings. The blow-molded polyethylene tabletop withstands heat up to 212° Fahrenheit and has a slightly textured surface that resists scratches. The 17-gauge steel frame and wishbone legs feature gravity locks that keep your table from wobbling. This attractive round folding table supports up to 1,000 pounds.
- Supports up to 1,000 pounds
- Lightly textured top is smooth enough to write on but resists scratches
- Affordable, waterproof and durable
- Withstands heat up to 212Ã‚Â° Fahrenheit
- Seats: 4 - 6 people
- Top Material: Lightly speckled gray blow-molded polyethylene
- Frame Material: 17-gauge steel frame; 18-gauge steel legs
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Tabletop Thickness: 2"
- Diameter: 48"
- Height: 29 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years