6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool - 24"-32"H
Volume discounts available.
Provide practical and stylish seating in your art, industrial arts or science classrooms with National Public Seating's 6300 Series Adjustable-Height Heavy-Duty Square Stool. The square stool has an 18-gauge tubular steel frame and features a welded foot ring that adds to the comfort and support. Adjust the height from 24" to 32". Plastic glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. The Masonite board that won't chip or crack and is mounted to the frame with rivets to prevent warping. This National Public Seating 6300 Series Heavy-Duty Square Stool comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Square Masonite board won't chip or crack and is riveted to prevent warping
- Adjust the height from 24" to 32"
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Must be ordered in quantities of 2; prices are for each
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 24" - 32"
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: Masonite
- Seat Width: 14 1/2"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Overall Width: 16" - 20"
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD