Give your students a comfortable place to work with National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest. This stool has a flexible 6" high backrest that adjusts 2" up or down for excellent support. A foot ring is welded to the 18-gauge tubular steel frame and offers extra protection from wear and tear. The 14" diameter seat has a Masonite board that won't chip or crack. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest has a fixed height of 30" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 14" diameter seat features a Masonite board that won't chip or crack
- Flexible backrest offers great support
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 30"
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- For Use With: 42"H tables
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Backrest Dimensions: 12"W x 6"H
- Width: 16 1/2"
- Height: 43" - 45"