Reach audiences of up to 3,000 people with Oklahoma Sound's Prestige Powered Sound Lectern. The lectern comes with a powerful amplifier that delivers 50 watts of power. Clean lines and handsome styling make the lectern an attractive addition to any lecture hall or auditorium. The thermofused woodgrain laminate is available in two rich finishes to match your decor. A wide, sloped top platform offers plenty of room for your notes and the built-in recessed fluorescent lamp offers good lighting for reading. The self-contained solid- state multimedia amplifier comes with a handheld microphone and tie-clip/lavaliere microphone, plus one line in for CD/Tape play. Two line out jacks provide expansion possibilities for additional speakers and tape recording. Move your Prestige Lectern anywhere on the four concealed casters (two locking). Pre-assembled.
- 50-watt amplifier is powerful enough for audiences up to 3,000 people
- Extra-wide, sloped reading surface
- Handsome addition any room
- Four concealed casters (two locking) make transport easy
- Comes with a handheld microphone with 9' cable and a tie-clip/lavaliere microphone with 10' cable
- Feature media aux 1/8" input
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Material: Thermofused woodgrain laminate
- Casters: 4 concealed casters (2 locking)
- Assembly: Pre-assembled
- Warranty: 5 years
- Power: 50 watts
- Audience Size: Up to 3,000 people
- Inputs: 2 microphones, 1 Aux
- Outputs: Line out 1: Extension Speaker Line out 2: Tape Recorder
- Controls: Four Volume, Bass/Treble, On/Off
- Power Supply: 117 Volt AC; 12 VDC w/ Optional Battery
- Speakers: Four 8"H efficiency
- Shelf Dimensions: 20 1/2"W x 11"D
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 18"
- Heigth: 47"