Oklahoma Sound's Power Plus Lectern won't take up a lot of floor space, but still delivers enough sound to reach mid-sized audiences for up to 900 people. This popular lectern is easy to use and comes with four speakers that connect to a 30-watt amplifier. You'll receive two microphones with this lectern, a handheld mic with 9' cord and a tie-clip/lavaliere mic with 10' cord. Prefer a wireless microphone? Add your favorite style for an extra charge. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
- 30-watt amplifier is powerful enough for audiences up to 900 people
- Comes with a handheld microphone with 9' cable and a tie-clip/lavaliere microphone with 10' cable
- Feature media aux 1/8" input
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Material: Thermofused woodgrain laminate
- Assembly: Pre-assembled
- Warranty: 5 years
- Power: 30 watts
- Audience Size: Up to 900 people
- Inputs: 2 microphones, 1 Aux
- Outputs: Line out 1: Extension Speaker Line out 2: Tape Recorder
- Wireless: Switchable; two frequencie
- Controls: Four Volume, Bass/Treble, On/Off
- Power Supply: 117 Volt AC; 12 VDC w/ Optional Battery
- Speakers: Four 8"H efficiency
- Shelf Dimensions: 20 1/2"W x 6"D
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 17"
- Heigth: 46"