Ideal for large auditoriums or small waiting rooms, KFI's 2000 Beam Series Seating is durable, affordable and attractive. This unit features four seats, each made of high-impact polypropylene that is contoured for great support. Aluminum alloy back supports help the chairs keep their shape, while the 15-gauge steel frame offers a solid base. The freestanding KFI 2000 Series Beam Seating has adjustable glides and supports up to 400 pounds per chair. Choose from several polypropylene colors.
- Chairs are made of high-impact polypropylene
- Comes with four chairs
- 15-gauge steel base has a black powder-coat paint finish
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 15-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: High-impact polypropylene
- Width: 94 1/2"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 31"