From the dentist's office to the bakery, the My Community Helpers Play Rug has all the establishments a neighborhood needs to thrive. This interactive rug is injection dyed for maximum image clarity and fade resistance. It's constructed of STAINMASTER® carpet fiber that withstands crushing and abrasion. The SoftFlex™ backing system and serged nylon edges withstand busy classroom environments. Stain shield and antimicrobial treatments repel dirt, germs and odors, extending the carpet's life by up to 50%. The My Community Helpers Play Rug is made in the USA.
- Commercial grade carpet resists abrasion
- Anti-soil and antimicrobial treatments
- Injection dyed color resists fading
- Durable backing system eliminates wrinkling and curling
- Bound and serged nylon edges
- 100% recyclable material
- Material: STAINMASTER® carpet fiber
- Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 10' 9"
- CRI Green Label Plus™ certified
- Warranty: Lifetime limited wear and antimicrobial; 10-year stain