Serenity Crib - Hinged Side - Mirrored & Clear End Panels
Foundations' best-selling Serenity Crib is the preferred choice for daycare centers across the United States. This attractive wood crib is supported by a solid steel frame and has one fixed side and one hinged side. Foundation's innovative SafeReach system makes it easier for caregivers to access infants - simply un-latch the top of the side rail, and it swings down on hinges. The SafeReach system is designed so only adults can manipulate the rail. One clear end panel and one mirrored end panel are attached to the slatted side rails using maximum strength mortise and tenon joints. Plastic teething rails protect little ones and are easy to clean. This Serenity crib is equipped with four quiet casters, including two that lock. A durable, anti-microbial foam mattress is included. Add an EZ Store crib drawer for extra storage space. Foundations' Serenity Crib is backed by a 5-year manufacturer's warranty, with a lifetime warranty on the frame, casters and hardware. This crib meets all government safety standards, including 16 CFR 1220. Coordinate with the Serenity Changing Table and the Serenity Diaper Organizer.
- Wood crib with steel frame
- Hinged, SafeReach side for easy access to infants
- One clear end panel, one mirrored end panel
- Four casters, two locking
- Includes anti-microbial mattress
- Size: Compact
- Sides: One fixed, one hinged
- End Panels: One mirrored, one clear
- Crib Material: Wood
- Frame Material: Steel
- Mattress Material: Anti-microbial foam
- Crib Width: 26 1/4"
- Crib Length: 39"
- Crib Height: 40"
- Mattress Thickness: 3"
- Caster Diameter: 2"
- Warranty: 5 years - crib; Lifetime - frame, casters & hardware
Note: This crib can not ship to Canada.