Stackable School Chair with Chrome Legs & Ball Glides - 14" Seat Height
ECR4Kids' Stackable School Chairs are a fun and affordable choice for your classroom. Students will enjoy the comfort of a molded resin shell seat with a vented back. A sturdy tubular steel frame provides lower back support and ensures durability for years to come. Polypropylene ball glides protect both hard floors and carpeted areas. Choose from a variety of seat and glide colors to match your learning environment. The 14" seat height is recommended for Kindergarten to 3rd grade students. ECR4Kids' Stackable School Chairs come with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The grade levels we list are suggestions; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Molded resin shell seat
- Tubular steel frame with chrome finish
- Lightweight and easy to clean
- Chairs stack easily to save space
- Available in a variety of seat and glide colors
- Seat Height From Ground: 14"
- Suggested Grade Level: Kindergarten - 3rd
- Seat Width: 13 1/8"
- Seat Depth: 13 1/8"
- Back Height: 12 3/8"
- Seat Material: K-Resin plastic
- Frame Material: 14-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Glides: Polypropylene ball
- Stackable: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD
|How to Choose a Glide|