Enhance geography and math lessons and put on a great presentation anywhere with Wizard Wall's Clear Dry Erase Roll. The electrostatic film sticks to any clean, dry surface - including glass, drywall, plastic, wood, brick or marble - without the use of pins, tacks or tape. The double-sided film can be repositioned and leaves no residue or sticky mess since the static cling is what allows the material to stick. Place it over maps, charts and other lesson visuals and make notes right where you need them. Write on the Wizard Wall with dry erase or permanent markers for a quick presentation anywhere. The Wizard Wall 27 1/2"W x 25'L Dry Erase Roll typically lasts four to six months and is recyclable. Includes six rolls. Comes in a box with cutter for easy use.
- Can be positioned on any clean, dry surface, including glass, drywall, brick, wood, plastic or marble
- Place it over maps, charts, grids and more
- Repositionable and leaves no sticky residue
- Write on the surface with dry erase or permanent markers
- Made of #5 recyclable plastic
- Includes 6 rolls
- Typically lasts four to six months
- Material: #5 recyclable plastic
- Life: Typically lasts 4 to 6 months
- Quantity: 6 rolls
- Width: 27 1/2"
- Length: 25'